• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bought a new toy!

95_Mystique

Hard-core CEG'er
My first purchase that is not a Ford product. My first 2 door, my first 2 seater, my first RWD, and my first mid engine.

IMG_1538_zps4a05fae1.jpg

IMG_1542_zpseb6cc0be.jpg

IMG_1543_zps30c6b4b0.jpg

IMG_1547_zpse3f53f75.jpg

IMG_1544_zps39cf2ba5.jpg

IMG_1549_zps6832bf9a.jpg

Oh man a fiero !!!! My first drive after i got my license was my brothers old fiero had the speakers in the headrests oh man •••• was slow as hell but fun as •••• to drive lol

I had a '86 back in highschool. The girls loved it. It was always nice to have two on top of eachother in the passenger seat with one straddling the center console. I always loved the look of the Formulas and they were a blast in the winter especially with a manual. I hope your headlights are just locked and not stuck up.
Do a quick youtube search for V8 fieros and have a blast! I think the latest craze is transplanting a 5.3l LS4 (same engine as I have in my grand prix)

I bought the car to fix up and sell. Apparently they formed a collectors status. They are known for problems, but that's mostly because people focus on the negative side of things, and mostly due to poor maintenance.

you have a potential fun car there.

3.8 from a gtp, a custom computer from zzp perfromance, fuel pump and some reinforced clutch kit and have a car around 260 hp in the half weight of a gtp.

nice car.

Well, I got the headlight motor replaced tonight, and I drove the car about 130 miles over the weekend. Overall, it runs pretty good. Needs some very minor things, but before you know it, it'll be mechanically sound.

I used to have a huge crush on Fiero's in high school! I'd love to have one as a project to stance and lay out! Thing could have some awesome potential IMO! On a side note, saw the rolling shot and recognized the wheels on the Fiero as 17" Monte Carlos, which is a VW OEM wheel... so that must mean it has a 5x100 bolt pattern, which is great because it give you an awesome selection of wheels, esp in rear wheel drive, you can do major offset / lip and staggered fitment if you wanted!

Lee, in about two weeks when I have all of the mechanical things fixed up, i'll be ready to start the body work. I know you texted me, but pm me a list of all of the things you think I'll need and i'll start stocking up on supplies.

Back