• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bosal exhaust clips?

csvt2200

Veteran CEG'er
So Im looking at doing something different other than "Magnaflow" which seems to be the name that most everyone has in their exhaust some how or another. I had Magnaflow mufflers in my last exhaust and liked it, but just want something different. So I was going through the exhaust clips and came across Sprebound's Bosal setup and is sounds wicked! I loved how it sounded at all RPM's! So I did some research and come to find that it's some rare catback that Bosal doesn't make anymore kinda like Borla Original, but i've seen some used original Borlas up for sale within the last couple months. Anyway's so I found some Bosal mufflers for pretty cheap, but before I go a custom Bosal setup does anyone else out there have a custom Bosal setup clip I can check out? I know dannimarieiro just did a custom Bosal setup with a Magnaflow res, but has no good video quality yet...

Your best bet is to youtube search "mazda 6 Bosal". Closest thing you will be able to get.

Back