• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Book Recomendations

LoveMySVT

CEG'er
Does anyone have any good book recomendations for tuning? I am mainly looking for something that describes the tuning process. I currently have "How to Tune and Modify Engine Management Systems", byJeff Hartman. It goes in and describes fuel management and what all the sensors do pretty well as well as efi tuning theory. It then goes through a bunch of different applications/project cars but it does not really mention the tuning process that was used.

Thanks
- Chris

I have both the Jeff Hartman and the SCT books as well as a few others, there are also a few online "free" write ups that I have found that are all pretty useful. I will have to look and see what the names are and see if I can post some links to the online resources that I have found.

One thing I will say is if you are looking online for tunning info, make it a very specific search. ex. if you want to know about injector tuning search for just that and keep going till you can build your own little tuning library.

I will try to post back in a day or two with some more info.

Back