• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Billdo sleepwalks

frenchblueC2

amusé par les flatulences
...and he crashes too. :laugh:
You had to be there.

Around 3 am, Mike and I were just starting to fall asleep, and Bill had been sleeping for a couple hours already.
All of a sudden we hear scrambling, and before I could sit up to see the commotion, Bill had run full on into the WALL!
I think he was scared and unaware of his surroundings.
We had to assure him that he was in a safe place (and wasn't going to be violated in the asshole), and eventually he went back to sleep. :laugh:

Pete came stumbling drunk into the room not long after. Damn, for a small guy, he is friggin LOUD!
I'm just glad he didn't try to pee on our stuff thinking he was at a urinal.

oh man that is funny, nice job bildo..... when did you guys get here, we havn't seen you yet :confused:...

oh man that is funny, nice job bildo..... when did you guys get here, we havn't seen you yet :confused:...

arrived at 7:45 last night. Should have been 6:00 at the latest. :(
It was a rough drive. I-94 was closed suddenly not long before we arrived at the construction site. It was very difficult to reroute as it was rush hour (5:30ish when we arrived at the hell zone).

Not only that, but the truck's low fuel light came on. We should have had enough to make it to the hotel, but traffic didn't help.
So it was another adventure just to find gas. It took a while to even get OFF of I-94!

Also, the batteries died on our two-way radios, so we had to rely on a lot of cell phone calls with the rest of our group.
It all happened at once. Very stressful.

But now that I've typed that out, let's never speak of it again. :D
It's time for SZ fun!
Billdo set the day off to a good start.

In self defense though we drove 12 hrs and then drank til 2am. Do the math. :laugh:

Back