• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bikers for Babies 2008

RaptorSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Tonganoxie, KS. Don't blink! You'll miss it!!
Hey guys. I was wanting to know if any CEG'ers want to attend Bikers for Babies Charity Ride on September 14, 2008.

It will be held at the Kansas Speedway. I have spoken with someone that is helping organize the ride this year and she said that we CAN ride with the bikes as a "car club". Registration is $35 a person (driver/rider/passenger) and ALL proceeds go to the March of Dimes.

If you guys have any questions, PLEASE shoot me a PM.

I will be driving the SVT for sure.

I would LOVE to see at least 10 or 15 'Tours (or CEG'ers) at this event.

Lets make a difference in the lives of some kids!

You got your contour back up and running? Thought it threw a rod? Anyways, I'd do it but the 3L needs some things before I let her go on a long ride. IAC module and cooling fans don't come on. So with higher revving and no fans = hot.

Ya. I am finishing my 3L next week. The ride isn't until Sept., so I figured I would get the word out early.

If I get a day off when I get the 3L done, I'll come out to L-Town and we will share a Guinness or two.

If you want to, Jon, PM me with your new number and we will get somethin set up.

Back