• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

best nitrous kit???

is it a pretty easy install cuz i was leaning towards a dry kit??

Dry kit is easy as well..Just gotta feed the Fuel pressure regulator line into the box and run a line out to the intake mani vac lines.Detailed instructions are there as well..
Wet kit you will need to hook into your Pressure release valve on your Fuel rail

i shook every time i used nitrous. the only time i wasnt nervous, it blew up. the shaking is a good thing i think, it keeps you from getting too cocky and spraying a little early lol

i love the nx kits! they're an easy install, I put a wet kit on my g/f's toyota corolla s auto lmao. It took about 2 hours; only that long because of feeding the line through the cab and fabbing some mounts up. Definitely get NX, but Zex would have been a close second.

i love the nx kits! they're an easy install, I put a wet kit on my g/f's toyota corolla s auto lmao. It took about 2 hours; only that long because of feeding the line through the cab and fabbing some mounts up. Definitely get NX, but Zex would have been a close second.

Agreed. I've installed this kit 4-5 times now on different cars each time and they have all been cake.

My zex wet kit made 80ish HP and 90ish torque on a 75 shot.

If you're intrested im selling my kit, Full everything, bottle, all lines and fittings, "brain box" purge valve, bottle heater, bottle pressure gauge. All of it is for sale for 600+shipping.

New it would cost over 1000.

PM me if you're intrested.

Edit: Link: http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/showthread.php?p=360001#post360001

Last edited:
Thats a good deal from Tourige I have the same set-up he is selling I bought all mine new. Whatever kit you decide to go with get a bottle heater it will get the nitrous to optimum temp and when it's warmed up it hit's so much harder then with a cold bottle. I would jump all over Tourige's that is a steal. As far as using it all the time after the first few bottles I think it comforting just to know I have it. So that if I do start losing all I do is flip the switch to open the bottle then arm the system and away I go.

Thats a good deal from Tourige I have the same set-up he is selling I bought all mine new. Whatever kit you decide to go with get a bottle heater it will get the nitrous to optimum temp and when it's warmed up it hit's so much harder then with a cold bottle. I would jump all over Tourige's that is a steal. As far as using it all the time after the first few bottles I think it comforting just to know I have it. So that if I do start losing all I do is flip the switch to open the bottle then arm the system and away I go.

Thanks ;)

I have everything you need to make it work on your car. You wont have to buy anything.

i shook every time i used nitrous. the only time i wasnt nervous, it blew up. the shaking is a good thing i think, it keeps you from getting too cocky and spraying a little early lol

That car was the first car I have even been in that had the sauce - it was nuts when he hit the button, definatly shaking for sure!

My 3L will probably get the giggle gas - gota (at least try to) keep up with Tricker :crazy:

Back