• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Battery Relocation kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what are people doing for a battery tray/box?

I am thinking a try since I already have an optima and I would like to use the Mirko tie down that I have ...

any suggestions?

so what are people doing for a battery tray/box?

I am thinking a try since I already have an optima and I would like to use the Mirko tie down that I have ...

any suggestions?

I'm planning to do a simple mount and tie down for an optima, and then box it in with marine grade plywood and carpet.

Would I be able to get one of these kits on a later date or are you getting a significant discount? I've gota save money this month to get a DynoTune done, but I'd be down for next month for this..

Lets just say the normal cost for 25ft of 0/1 gauge is $4/ foot soo 100 bucks. So for $125 shipped its quite the deal mainly becuase I can buy multiples of it at the same time for cheaper price.

First thread updated. Anyone else want in on the 0/1 gauge has until the last payment clears which seems to be on the 28th. Otherwise you would have to wait for another 2 people

All payments have cleared as of now.
Stuff is on order then I will get it shipped out today or Tomm

Shippments are ready to go out tomorrow.
The distro block is different. The voltage display block went back up to the normal price of $65. So instead of having to get the differnce from you guys, I made a choice and went with the same block without the voltage display. Still has 4 out and 3 inputs just no voltage display. Its also smaller which I know Rara would have liked instead. Sorry if this is a problem, if you would like you can send back the one you are getting and make up the difference. The difference is $40 from when it was on sale to now. The block you are receiving cost the same it just wasn't ever on sale.

Steeda

ill talk to him tonight see if he wants to and swap it before it get shipped

ill talk to him tonight see if he wants to and swap it before it get shipped

Sorry, not gonna happen without Steeda getting thrown in jail, lol. I'm at the airport waiting for a flight, won't be back until sunday. I'd have to see the new block to make a decision anyway.

Its identical to the one you have but not voltage display and its about 1/2 the size. Still the patinum finish and all

You should have a Email from DHL in the email you used for paypal. I would assume you and chris should get them today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back