• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Baton Rouge SVTs...

DamnMyKarma

New CEG'er
Hey,

I'm in Baton Rouge, and every now and then I'll hear of a SVT here or there, a red and a silver one, specifically, and was wonderind if anyone in here happened to be one of those cars.

I used to have a t-red CSVT before I had to part from it about a year ago. Totaled. I'm looking into picking up another Contour, and might have another within the next few weeks. If anyone in here is from BR or the surrounding areas would like to meet up and talk cars, I'd be more than happy to.

HOUMA!..

I'll say it again..

HOUMA, HOUMA, HOUMA!!!

Please.. come down.. let's talk!
We've got
Silver-Frost 3.0 Turbo (mine)
Silver-Frost 3.0 S/C (WorldTour's)
Black 3.0 Turbo (Burrita SVT
Silver-Frost 98 SE (IRangTwyce)

all members of CEG as you can see...

Lots of car talk to be had. And when you get one, get a Duratec, and you have "Nautilus Performance" here in Houma, ran by Burrita, who has turbo kits for the Duratec... TADA!

Wow, I didn't know that there was any sort of a Contour base around here. I finally lined up a deal for a black SVT in FL, and it's just a matter of getting down there one day and driving it back. When I get the bugger up here, I'll be sure to get in contact with ya'll.

I remember when I bought my SVT in Columbia , SC and drove it back to Texas:cool: .......................

.................then I sold to someone who drove it to Cali.:(

yeah Ray, myself, Joey, and John are all down here in houma and we may be getting another person in July

Awesome.

I'm flying down to Tampa this upcoming Saturday, and should be back in town the following Sunday. I'll keep in touch.

We can't tell, Steedasan.. ;) We wouldn't want to ruin the surprise..

right?
:)

Way to be so apparently covert guys. So maybe with this recent surge to the south growing even more we can actually get something to happen down here.

Or, maybe not. Here's for hoping though.

Maybe we are just being over compensating in order to throw you off..

I mean, have you ever considered me as one of the unintelligent members on here?

C'mon now! gimme more credit than that! I've got a twist up my sleeve, and maybe you are falling for it just like I would have wanted..

Then, again, maybe I just told you everything and the gig is up.. who knows..

LOL, very nice. That was a well placed reply. Who knows, we'll just have to see when things happen. Maybe even I will unleash a twist before you...that would be interesting.

a twist? You bought a inline 4 bike? :)

LOL!!! This has been one of the most entertaining threads in recent memory for me now. Believe it or not I actually entertained the idea of picking one up not too long ago. It would have probably just ended up as a track day only bike though. It wasn't really worth it in the long run for me since I am so far away from any decent road courses.

Ya i thought about getting a v-twin then realized they are slow :)

If you read between the lines and I get a inline 4 you'll have to do something for a track bike and we can meet up for some track days

Twist?

Twist?

Does this count -
attachment.php

:)

Back