• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BAT system

That isn't him, though my buddy in the Army knows a recon Marine from the area. My Army buddies name is Josh Cardwell, and my Marine friend's name is Mike Banos. Know either?

Luca, I'll see if I can make it. It would be cool to meet the local CEGers. The SVT is waiting for TH to build a MTX, so I'll be rollin in my peice of crap Laser. Its fast, but that is about it. I hope there are no "I told you so"s on the SVT, I found the forum after I bought it, remember? Hopefully this will be the only major problem I have with it.

Don't know either one, but have heard both names before, Tunkhannock is a small place haha. Technically Croop is from Center Moreland which is even smaller, but I'm sure someone's heard of him, I graduated in '05 and when I was a freshman it was Croops senior year, so I guess that means he graduated in '02, I know he's already re-upped once so I think this is his 5th year in the MC.

I've got bat struts with eibach springs and 18" rims and the springs lowered the car to much causing my struts to go in just over a year and the springs have no support w/o good struts car sits as low as i think possible and i drive through michigan winters, although it rides like ****

Back