• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bad pics but oh well there the best i got

if my car sells soon.. and the new owner dosnt want my parts.. i've got some new strut bearing and mounting parts that i'll sell to you for a good price

very nice SVT, you are right they did a good job fixing up the drivers side.

GET A JACK POINT COVER!

if you leave the skirt like that the plastic will warp and when you put a new cover on it wont fit perfectly.

Im not a huge fan of the wheels, I mean, to each their own. But the way I feel about buying wheels, they should be hand picked, those wheels always made me feel like you went to discount tire, looked at what they had on sale and just grabbed those with a set of tires.

Although I can say they look much better then the stock E1's :)

Drop it like its hot, get a jackpoint cover and it will look sexayyyy :)

Hey mark, why you selling the SVT?

yea i didnt buy those wheels, they were the ones the car had on it when i bought it. thats why im buyin steve's this weekend, btw there for sale if anyone likes em, there in pretty dam good shape

very nice SVT, you are right they did a good job fixing up the drivers side.

GET A JACK POINT COVER!

if you leave the skirt like that the plastic will warp and when you put a new cover on it wont fit perfectly.

Im not a huge fan of the wheels, I mean, to each their own. But the way I feel about buying wheels, they should be hand picked, those wheels always made me feel like you went to discount tire, looked at what they had on sale and just grabbed those with a set of tires.

Although I can say they look much better then the stock E1's :)

Drop it like its hot, get a jackpoint cover and it will look sexayyyy :)

Hey mark, why you selling the SVT?

Back