• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BAD DAY

It is but its also illegal in Minnesota. This has to be one of the stupidest states ever. They have so many stupid laws. Now I hear they wanna get California emission laws here. :nonono::nonono::nonono:

Dude that really blows. I know how it goes with stupid drivers in this city. And yes I also hate women that drive minivans and dont pay attention.:nonono:

If they ever get emisison laws here, noone who owns a truck up here will be able to drive it.

Oooph! that's rediculous! sorry for your luck man. On a side note. i do like the MK4 Monte Carlo's you put on the Fiero..

i like them a lot. i get a lot of compliments, and people asking what they are on the other forums. i usually just ignore them, becasue i dont want to see a bunhc of fieros running around with them. otherwise, i tell peopel they are "factory." the offset is nearly identical to the stock wheels also.

buddy posted this lol. remember, its just a joke :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qdhbkTko4

i just got off the phone with the Insurance company, and they are NOT totalling it! wahoo! should get it back in a couple weeks!!!

that just made my day!

Back