• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back to the CEG with an SVT this time

Congrats!

Looks good, nice and clean. :cool:

Oh god Mark, it's at a small dealership. I just hope some dumbass kid doesn't buy it and totally destroy the thing. What a shame :nonono:

Nice work on buying Mikey's old car too, should be some sweet photoshoots you can have with your pair of SVTC's :cool:

Negative. I am the owner of only one SVT now. I kept the silver one and gave the t-red one to my mom. I told her if she ever needs to sell it, shes only allowed to sell it to me though.:D

Joe(Blu_Fuz) you will see it all the time because it will be residing only a block and a half from your house.

YOU'RE MOVING TO FOX LAKE?! Cooooool - stop by sometime!

oops I meant the t-red one. My mom lives in Fox Lake.......I grew up on Cherry St in the house right next door to yours....small world. By the way, your house looks very nice now.

You GAVE your mom an SVT. Thats awesome!:cool::laugh:

Thanks! I like to help my mom out when I can. She loves driving it. My wife was telling me that my mom wouldn't want to drive a stickshift, but boy was she wrong.:laugh: She used to race cars at the local speedway back when I was young.:cool:

Back