• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Back in a 4 door Ford

MAZDASPEED

Hard-core CEG'er
Picked up my 2011 Sterling Gray Fusion SE today. Will get some pics up tomorrow (weather permitting). So far so good, light years better than my 2008 Malibu.

I wish it had a stick shift. It's a 4cyl, 6spd auto. It's a company car so I only got to choose ext/int colors.

IMG_8204.jpg

IMG_8203.jpg

IMG_8205.jpg

I really like the Fusion. I might get a used one but the 4 cylinder engine is just alittle low on power, even with a 5spd. My fiancee also agrees with her Dads thinking, doesn't matter what options you get on the car, you get the bigger/more power enigne. She knows I might not be happy with it either ... so the wait to find something newer is still on.

Looks good.

Yeah, the 4cyl is definitely buzzy. It's enough to get the car going and the 6spd auto takes care of th rest. I'm of the "get the biggest engine available" group too. Pretty much anything that Ford makes in a "Sport" model now looks great!

I still want a top end Fusion to be available with a manual transmission .... but its bad when the top level Focus no longer is available with a manual transmission either.

Back