• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Autocross at Maine Mall

Let us know how you do. I'd like to see your times steadily dropping over the day and possibly the season. Great feeling when you learn to take 3 seconds or more off the best time your first day.

Just got back from there. From what I saw you didn't do bad for your first time, especially considering how tight of a course it was. You definitely have room to improve though.

That was me.:cool: I guess we ran about the same times. I think my best was 34.2. I should be doing better but my tires are absolutely terrible, I should have a new set for next time. Do you plan on going to the next one?

Edit: Wow, results have already been posted and you took 2nd in your class!

That was me.:cool: I guess we ran about the same times. I think my best was 34.2. I should be doing better but my tires are absolutely terrible, I should have a new set for next time. Do you plan on going to the next one?

Edit: Wow, results have already been posted and you took 2nd in your class!

Where's my trophy!! lol. The next one is in Lewiston the Sunday after next. I'd like to go, if I can afford it. The Lightning is getting tuned next week so it's going to take up a decent chunk of my money.

Back