• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ASP Underdrive Crank Pulley Need 30 to make it happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, got some good news to post, i emailed ASP and they are willing to go forward with the GB at the 21 orders we currently have so that we can get this done and not have to wait any longer, it will take 5-6 weeks to get the pulleys done and shipped to me, and during that time you can still get in on this GB.

So heres what i need everyone to do, Send me an email to HotRodV6@gmail.com with your complete mailing addy and i will reply back with my paypal info so that you can send the 95 bucks per pulley. Once i have emails from everyone and everyones payment, it will be forwarded to ASP and the order will be officially placed and put into there work schedule.

I have only gotten a three emails from people on the list, and no payments have been made, so its not looking to good at this point.

OK, heres an update, been very busy with work and life and kinda forgot about this for a few weeks.

Im asking everybody thats on the list to send the payment(95+3% PP fee= 98 total) for the pulley itself. Paypal is HotRodV6@gmail.com If for some reason you would rather send a MO, or want to use Chase Quick Pay online, which is free i believe let me know. Im asking that all payments be made by the 1st of July, so that we can get this moving forward and get the final order placed with ASP.

Ok, everybody on the list, from CEG, NECO and SVT Performance has been email/pmed and given all the info needed to send me there payments and mailing addy. Also, i will be shipping out the pulleys via usps priority mail flat rate at a cost of 12 bucks, so if you want to include the 12 bucks now, that is fine, or you can wait till im ready to ship them out. I will have all the boxes and shipping labels ready to go when i get the pulleys from ASP as i dont want to have any more delays.

Thanks

Just thought I'd post this in here if anyones interested I can get Dayco belts from my work for $22 a peice for this pulley.

OK, little update, Ive received pm and email replies from some, and also payment from 3 for 4 pulleys, Ive also had two people back out. If anybody else isn't able to follow thru with this GB, im going to be forced to close the GB and refund the payments Ive received as ASP will not do the deal with less than 20 pulleys, they are already lowering the original requirement of 30 and were willing to do it for the 23 pulleys, now we are down by 2, and i dont want to have to cancel this GB.

Come on guys really you can't afford $95? I don't mean to be rude or cocky or whatever you want to call it but I make $500 every two weeks and I was able to throw the money in and I do have bills as well. This is a great price for a underdrive pulley I personally believe its well worth the $95.

Hot rod I'm gonna go post a link to this Group buy over on TCCA as I saw earlier that you weren't able to post it.

Not a problem, thanks.

Also, im going to extend the deadline till this friday the 6th. If everyone hasnt paid by then ill be forced to close the gb andrefund the payments.

what size belts do you reccomend with the underdrive pulley? how much smaller? i may be interested in adding to the group buy if that helps.

Ill be sending money this week. IV been broke as I had to redo my wife's escape front suspension.

The belt hort rod told me was needed actually comes on 91 3.1 cavaliers w/ac at least that's what my personal research showed.

was there a part number? i was playing around with underdriving and noticed the belt needed to be changed. wanted to know if since its a half an inch smaller do you reduce that exact amount in the belt.

Ok, ive gotten more people that said they had to back out of the GB, so im just going to close this down and refund the payments ive gotten as even if everybody pays there wont be enough orders for ASP to do the deal. I was really hoping this wouldnt happen, but i guess this is the reason why they discontinued them in the first place.

Mods--Please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back