• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

artsy fartsy

i dont think ive been on ceg to understand.....................:idea:

how much more understanding do you want to have of a dude that uses his greasy hands to rub his hairy nipples?

you usually have to join a paid fetish website to better understand that stuff, and I am sure someone here can help you out with that...LOL

so randysvt, is that randy as in the svt gives you a randy or is your first name randy?

so randysvt, is that randy as in the svt gives you a randy or is your first name randy?

my name is randy, but if the money is right both statements can be true and I'll let you watch!......just kidding

Funny you mentioned that. I never considered the fact that my SN could be interpreted as "hornySVT"

4-1.jpg

field.jpg

DSCN3844.jpg

DSCN3806-1.jpg

DSCN3795.jpg

contourinfield2.jpg

See the link in my sig for picture highlights from my cross country trip.

My favorites from the Salt Flats in Utah (click to enlarge, PM for high res):

between these 2 statements i almost fell out of my chair

omfg I know! :laugh:

Here's a few of mine! Monster pics here, sorry 56k!

Pre98 and MattyD
1.jpg

Wanna Play A Game? (SAW Themed)
SAW_IV.jpg

Sunset Bay USA
SunsetWalkway.jpg

MattyD
2.jpg

Local Impreza kickin out!
imprez0.jpg

Crazy local EVO guy
whiteevo1.jpg

hey M!key - post a hdr of mine if you still have them otherwise here is some good stuff:
newpics011.jpg

Loving your rims... what kind are they?:drool:

I guess I'm an *******, because I really cringe when telling people what they are...especially since they're so rare on this site. :laugh:

They're called ICW Split 6. Also can be sourced from a wheel company called Panther.

hehe - I just have to keep both wheels.... that's the way the cookie crumbles

Back