• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Arizona Dyno Chip Turbo Kit Specs

barkeep

CEG'er
Does anyone have the specs on this turbo? I'v been hunting online for some info but can't find it anywhere.

They dont make them anymore anyways, go with the Nautilus kit, they have several kits to choose from and are proven to be perfect for the contour.

Well, I need the specs because I bought the svt from BeyondLoaded and am selling the turbo kit off of it. I was going to ebay the kit for like 2900 or something.

I had an SE. Specs are in the Forced Induction FAQ for the T-28 kit. Mine was the upgraded T3/T4 kit that came with a larger 750 cfm intercooler, 42 lb injectors, etc. Kit will easily make 400 whp.

Blacksvtownsyou said he sent my car to the crusher last week. :shrug:

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure it's a T3/TO4E 60 trim with a .82 AR on the turbine. About 53lbs per minute of flow so figure 525 crank max. I also fairly confident it's running a stage III wheel in the turbine. It was a long time ago.

I'm pretty sure it's a T3/TO4E 60 trim with a .82 AR on the turbine. About 53lbs per minute of flow so figure 525 crank max. I also fairly confident it's running a stage III wheel in the turbine. It was a long time ago.

I didnt get the .82 AR. It was one size smaller. .63 I think.

It was never Patrick's actually. I bought it and Patrick helped me part it out.

Only problem was he was suppose to sell the parts here in the forums for me but then once he got the parts he needed off the car dropped the whole project.

Sow now I'm trying to sell the remaining pieces.

It was never Patrick's actually. I bought it and Patrick helped me part it out.

Only problem was he was suppose to sell the parts here in the forums for me but then once he got the parts he needed off the car dropped the whole project.

Sow now I'm trying to sell the remaining pieces.

Well, that sucks.

If you need any info about the remaining parts, I'll be happy to shed some light. Just shoot me a PM.

Back