• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Ariel Atom in downtown Minneapolis?

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Anyone see one cruising around? Saw one Friday drive by the front of the Radisson.:drool:

That would be cool - I plan on building a tube frame go cart thing with a snowmobile engine in it after I'm done with my 4x4 - 4 wheel independant suspension, 800cc's of fury through a CVT will get that thing moving.

What the hell are you doing in our state? LOL Would you believe me if I said it was me?

My brother is one of YOU ppl now. :laugh: Went and got married the sucker. That is one car I never thought I'd see on the road.

I just looked them up online, are those things even road worthy? Oh yeah, you didn't go into north minneapolis...did you? cause you will get shot if you do.

I just looked them up online, are those things even road worthy? Oh yeah, you didn't go into north minneapolis...did you? cause you will get shot if you do.

x2... I stay away from Minneapolis :cool: St paul is generally better for everything except the stinkin dome and target center are in the ghetto (minneapolis).

Even parts of St Paul have been getting worse though. I like my suburban life ;)

Back on topic, I can't believe you saw that on the street either... Would be one crazy ride! :crazy:

BTW if you're in town stop by the Rock Bottom Brewery. Fantastic food and beer. I recommend the Red Light White. Wish I could have brought some home.

You know I moved up here in Dec 2004 from Atlanta, GA. I have seen more rare cars on the road up here than I ever did down south. I hadn't even seen a Lotus Elise before I moved up here, and then I saw three different ones all on the road. One of them was driving around with snow on the ground... Now, there are a lot of nice cars down in Atlanta, mostly because there are a lot of rich motherf****rs that live there, but I have seen a lot more rare cars up here. BMW M5 (new one,) Lotus Elise, Ford GT, Saleen S7...to name a few. Regardless, those are all cars that I never saw down south. It is weird.

Last edited:
Back