• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Are you planning on attending SZ '07?

Are you planning on attending SZ '07?

• Total voters
I'm going to try to come to SZ this year. Although, it depends on if i have a job after i graduate. If i have already started, then i wont be able to take off after only a week or two in.

I'm going to try to come to SZ this year. Although, it depends on if i have a job after i graduate. If i have already started, then i wont be able to take off after only a week or two in.

yeah you can try, tell em its a trip that you planned now .... and that you have payed for it already ...

yeah you can try, tell em its a trip that you planned now .... and that you have payed for it already ...

Exactly! Honestly, if an employer isn't willing to work around your prior engagements, is that someone you really want to work for? It's almost standard procedure for employers to allow new employees to have previously arranged vacation time, off.

Mark

I should be there. I have to see about planning other vacation around it though as it is a bit too far to only come for a few days. This will be even more of a stretch than the last one.

I thought you where sellin and getting a GM slush box. judging by the sig thats changed

it doesn't remember like weeks ago when you where talking about getting a Grand prix?

Back