• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April CEG Meet Ideas

shotwell

Veteran CEG'er
I'm looking for ideas for an April meet. Pick your favorite weekend and location so we can discuss it. I'd REALLY like to get the Portland, Seattle and BC crews together, like back in the old CEG days. I know that's a tall order, but the more people show up the more fun it is!

BBQ, fun run, show n shine, parts install, whatever!

I'm currently open for the first three weekends in April. Please discuss!

Sounds good to me. Lets meet somewhere nice so we can get some good pictures. Gotta try out my new camera. :laugh:
-tropictour

If you're going go-karting, look out for Marty if he shows up.
Of course, with all of my ballast, I make everyone look fast.

I will probably be out of town the two weeks starting the 14th. Looks like my boss is setting up to have me go to Massachutes for two weeks a month for the next 4 months. So, I might be out for meets for awhile.

Too bad I cannot sneak the Contour on the plain. I usually get stuck with a Chrysler or Hyundai:mad:.

Never a anything fun like a Mustang or Vette or even an SUV. If I got an SUV I would probably get stuck somewhere :shrug: .

You mean Hottrax in Vancouver? Im a newbie in portland and would love to shoot the chit with you all.Im involved in the sykart championships but had to miss this last season due to the new csvt and an insaine amount of new parts for the vert.Gokarting is expensive when you race 3 times a week! Im just a lowley noob but the 20th sound like a good day day......

so any final ideas on what will be happening? .. we need to watch the weather also for this event, cause last time the weather was crap :mad: ... and it snowed here in puayllup last night:shrug: :shrug: ... its march lol

Don't feel too bad Humbolt - it's not your fault you did not know where Durka Durkastan was - could be anywhere.

Kart racing would be fun, I have not done that in a long time. I might make it if I am home.

so any final ideas on what will be happening? .. we need to watch the weather also for this event, cause last time the weather was crap :mad: ... and it snowed here in puayllup last night:shrug: :shrug: ... its march lol

It is snowing here in Bothell today. Let have a meet tonight.

Back