• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Appreciation for Aussie

PDXSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Aussie Ford recently gave me a two sentence verbal tutorial on changing out heater blower motors. As of yesterday, I again have a working one, just in time for window-fogging monsoon season.

The next time I need to change one, I am including my dog in the process. It is time for both the boy AND the dog to get involved. Sheridan fits under the dash and I do NOT.

Maybe the next u pull crusade will be looking for an AC condensor and compressor, and I need to jack up my junker to look at what ails my purely cosmetic e-brake.

Speaking of our return of wet season, may the guardian angels of alternators keep yours free of interference from mud puddles.

Shotwell, how is that Sony cassette deck doing? And why haven't you gobbled up those SHM headers on the main classifieds?

Thanks for the kind words fellas, I feel you all help me as much as I help you. Let's face is if you own a Contour / Mystique you NEED a support group. :D

AF

Back