• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anything new?

Ok first HDR attempts with that picture by the refinery....

Drum roll please......................

What do you guys think? Is it too bright?

scene3tonemapped.jpg

Hi Resolution

Last edited:
Meh..... The brighter one brings out more detail I think. The less lighted one doesnt as much.

Still the pics and car are = :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Edit: I just thought of another spot for you... You know where the 3M outdoor testing area is??... If you could get in there the pics would be:drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Meh..... The brighter one brings out more detail I think. The less lighted one doesnt as much.

Still the pics and car are = :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Edit: I just thought of another spot for you... You know where the 3M outdoor testing area is??... If you could get in there the pics would be:drool: :drool:

My dad works there... We'll see ;)

I GOT THE SVT BACK!!! wahoo! right after that, i put about 300 more miles on it. turns out i need front ball joints now also. i'll do them when i get a garage next week. but it sure is nice to be driving it again!

i'll email that picture off to Tony this week some time, sorry its been taking a while, been busy.

i saw "April" friday, but you didnt see me. i was at the intersection at the coppertop church, but i was driving a white caddy sls.

this week will be many more miles on the svt, and i am working on making a video with the camera mounted low :D , either with the fiero or SVT

btw, for the guys in the southern part of the twin cities, does anyone know who drives a white SVT (possibly pre 98 with SVT ground effects) down near burnville?

Back