• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone wanna help me out?

Ok that's enough of the insults and threats the whole reason I've disregarded you is because you stared making threats to me. I've sent you a pm with an offer of resolve which I'm more than happy to do. But threatening me with assault at SZ will get you no where because I will show up very unafraid. I do not want to steal any money from you and I'm not leaving the country with your sixty bucks. But it's my understanding that if I don't remove the money from paypal after 30 days it automatically gets sent back to you and that's what I thought happened so I am truly sorry if it did not

Plus I hold the record for cegrs owing money. I'm owed 2700 dollars from members of this site right now.I haven't threatened any of them

First of all... I never "insulted" nor "threatened" you. I just simply told the truth! I was planning on finding you at SZ & getting my money back face to face not whatever you’re implying. I'm not some immature kid but I am 31 years old and a man of my word unlike you.

Second... The very last time I talked to you on the phone in the summer (6 months ago) you played that card of "oh I thought PP automatically sent your money back to you" and I told you no check your records. I would think you have your PP account up to date & know what's going on with it seeing how you have so many happy customers & you run a shop/business. Obviously you have no ethics or morals and you sure are not a man of your word and a liar to boot because you told me 4 different times "your kit will be shipped out tomorrow". At this point I don't even care about the money because it's not about that it's the PRINCIPAL!

Third... People owing you money on this forum has nothing to do with neither me nor our transaction.

Fourth... This isn't the thread to be posting excuses, check the member feedback area.

Sorry to the OP, didn't mean for your thread to get hijacked.

thanks for all the help guys, i dont like calling people out but this had to be done...colt has since said he will pay me money towards the wheels...wait and see i guess but i havent gotten any hopes up lol.

wantansvt thats an awesome offer but i think ill just wait and grab a set of wheels off someone or buy new ones...I REEEALLLY want some 19s, but cant find any so its looking like I'll have to settle with 18s..

I have 17's lol

That's why you can't get resolve it's not because I'm unwilling it's because your an asshole. See you at SZ

Cktour I have the baddest set of 18 around but you'd have to come to Michigan to get them but I gaurantee nobody else has them

That's why you can't get resolve it's not because I'm unwilling it's because your an asshole. See you at SZ

Cktour I have the baddest set of 18 around but you'd have to come to Michigan to get them but I gaurantee nobody else has them

not the all chrome ones right? lol

Back