• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone talk to CollinsPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
great news to the folks who are waiting for Randy! i sent him an email and he sent me one back stating that he has ,in fact had health and financial problems. he even told me he wanted to reimburse me....i told him that i would not accept it and that i just wanted my parts finished and sent back the way i paid for them. he apoligizes to all and he should be back on boards soon!

One would think he would want to apoligize to his customers himself. Regardless, it is great that your going to get your parts back. Did you ever end up buying junkyard parts to replace the parts you sent him?

One would think he would want to apoligize to his customers himself. Regardless, it is great that your going to get your parts back. Did you ever end up buying junkyard parts to replace the parts you sent him?

I ended up buying junkyard parts to replace the ones I sent him. I had a few parts I could use temporarily but when I sold the car I needed the parts. With that said, if I ever see the parts again, I can get them installed on the car.

he sent me an email a few days ago, stating that he forgot which part was mine...geez.... so i sent him an email back, stating what i already paid for and that i just want my parts back the way we spoke about. since then, i have sent him yet another email, to which he has not replied. he said he was about to ship my parts out but needed to do some finishing touches and what not. i dunno its been about 7 months now, and i'm just getting frustrated. i do not want to be reimbursed..i just want my fuggin, parts back in the finished p/c we spoke about. why are our parts being held for soo long? with no response?!!?!? it makes me want to beat the piss out of someone! how long can someone be sick? i dunno, i vent a lot, but i just want my parts back, the whole top end of my car is being cleaned, in the next week, and i need this to be over with already!

Simply disgusting customer service. There is NO valid excuse.

At least in the future, when someone on the forum asks about powercoating, I can tell them where NOT to go.

Sorry to hear you guys are having problems. If there is anything I can help with, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back