• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

IT official...12-28-09 Novi BW3's Meet for the 0-16 Lions!

Too bad the weather isn't the way it is right now, but the meet is more about the Lions instead of the cars, but that being said, its going to be good to see the rides anyways:cool: BTW, if you have any Lions gear, wear it, I don't want to be the only one:rolleyes::crazy::help:

Well no Lions gear for me, but I'll be there. Shouldn't be hard to spot me, I'll be the guy nobody's ever seen. Maybe you'll wish you never did. :laugh:
-Glenn

cant make it today, I got called into work this morning for 1 oclock, bunch of people are sick. Oh well, sorry guys.

T-REDS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well at least at this meet as no other color contiques made it.... and yes the wind was bitter!

unfortunately i couldn't make it :) pulled my alternator to replace the bad bearing and my dad accidentally smashed it to pieces trying to get the stator out.

Well no Lions gear for me, but I'll be there. Shouldn't be hard to spot me, I'll be the guy nobody's ever seen. Maybe you'll wish you never did. :laugh:
-Glenn

Nice meeting you and it was good that we had 2 members of the military in attendence, your service is appreicated!

Thanks to everyone who showed up to the meet, it was alot of funny cheering for and against the Lions:laugh:

I heard it was a good time....as for me...i'm still sick....and i won't be able to enjoy new years now either:blackeye::mad::mad:

wish i woulda made it... but instead i had to sit surrounded by thousands of fools wearing green and gold up in lambeau. it was a fun time tho. packer fans are pretty cool. id recemend all lions fans go up there for a game its pretty awesome

wish i woulda made it... but instead i had to sit surrounded by thousands of fools wearing green and gold up in lambeau. it was a fun time tho. packer fans are pretty cool. id recemend all lions fans go up there for a game its pretty awesome

Its the only game (thing) in town, perfectly understandable:laugh:

Back