• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone near Pittsburgh have a code scanner?

How'd the testing go? Turn up anything?

Damn, I wish you were closer. We would have a "find out what's wrong with Scott's car" meet.

Did you test the injectors? All the o-rings are on correctly and look OK?

No. I replaced all the o-rings last spring when i did the UIM/LIM cleaning, haven't messed w/ them since, other than hooking up a noid light to eliminate the misfire. They all "sound" like they're workin. I'll have to check for a test for them, never even thought of that either.

It's definitely worth a shot. You've tested about every component under the hood so you might as well look into the injectors too.

oh that sucks. well when you do the fule pump if it is a weekend i could come down and help. it is pretty easy but it is always nice to have extra hands. just let me know...

That is probably next. I want to test it before I buy a new one, I have a return system, so the focus pump won't work like we talked about.:cry:

That's nice of you to offer your help.
I hope it's the fuel pump so he can get this resolved.

CD is on its way Scott.
Sorry, I left it at home yesterday and forgot to mail it.

I feel bad that we can't lend him a hand.
I actually just found Freedom on the map...way too far. I did also manage to locate Blairsville too, shavedsvt goes to school there.

Back