• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone near Kalamazoo-- Need install help--

B.Brattina

Hard-core CEG'er
Well I am purchasing a B&M Shifter from another member and was wondering if anyone near the Kalamazoo area who knows what they are doing would like to show me how/help out-- A case of beer or so would be in the mix-- Going to school and all doesn't really allow me time to try this out, and I don't even know what I am doing in the first place-- Kind of just want to get it in-- If anyone around here would be willing to help that would be amazing. I'd drive within a 45 minute radius or so to get some help

-Blake

You can come up to GR this week or I will be in Kzoo this w/e. Me, Worldtour, and xChang will most likely be drinking in Kzoo Fri. evening.

Sounds sweet-- I wish I would have it by then. Sadly I am sending out for on Weds. (tommorow) so it won't be here until mid next week I am assuming-- I was just trying to get a step ahead-- Where do you guys go to drink around here?

I didn't know that was the only place you went to ! rofl jk

I'm going to be in Northville this weekend picking up some stuff I left behind at my parents house-- I do wish you a safe and happy b-day though-- Hopefully we'll meet up or something if someone can help me with this shifter when I get it!

Dudes, I will be in Kzoo this weekend as well re-doing my header gaskets. I plan to do some boozing in the zoo on Sat Night...anyone still going to be around?

Hell, if anyone feels like playing cars friday night and/or sat morn/afternoon that will be the gasket re-installation.

I live here so I would typically be around-- Sadly I am going home this weekend to get some stuff like I said-- I'm usually around at a party or having one at my place though :)

Well for all the helpful Westerdly gentleman-- The shifter got shipped to me today so I should definetly have it by Friday for sure-- If anyone can help me out with this it would be greatly appreciated-- Let me know ! Thanks,

Blake

Correction, I recieved it today, so I now have it earlier than planned-- Not that it matters, i'm sure you guys all work anyways :) Let me know if anyone has some spare time

-Blake

Back