• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone near Hayti, MO...GO HERE!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
I picked up a M-B a couple weeks ago for one of our customers and while driving it back from Dallas I stopped at this place...
img1243644223433.jpg

A nice "hole in the wall" from the outside, perfect!!!
img1243644221865.jpg

img1243644222462.jpg

I ordered the loin back ribs, fries and slaw:drool::drool::drool: and sweet tea, ofcoarse! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!:cool:

A nice "hole in the wall" from the outside??

That place looks like a 4 star restaurant compared to most roadside BBQ places we have in south Texas. We also have plenty of BBQ's on trailers. People just pull off the side of the road and start selling.

Gotta love BBQ though, many different styles and flavors but all good.

I was about to say the same thing. One of the best places close by is a motor home that they put bricks around and threw a picnic table outside for seating.

The next time I'm in the big "D", I'll look for those trailers on the side of the road, anything I need to look for in particular...i.e. what the trailer says on it:shrug:

The next time I'm in the big "D", I'll look for those trailers on the side of the road, anything I need to look for in particular...i.e. what the trailer says on it:shrug:

Just use your nose. Your can smell them a half mile away.
If they do have writing on them, usually just "BBQ" but sometimes the B's are spelled backwards. hahaha funny but I'm not joking!

Chubby's has good pulled pork. not as good as mine but it's good. i live a half hour west of cape girardeau which is like 45 min- hour north of hayti.

Back