• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone Local w/18's interested in swapping? details inside

bump.

Hetfield passed on the sale of the car....

anyone else interested?

I'm asking $3600.00 right now with the brakes swapped to normally drilled/slotted rotors with new calipers and pads.

Fuel pump was swapped last month and the car runs 1 zillion times better... Pump PSI is a solid 30-40 now vs the 0-20 PSI before.

if only I had known about this car I might have bought it instead......oh well. I'll buy those wheels off of you or possibly trade for my E0s plus a little cash maybe? PM me if you might be interested.

stupid biaaatch offered me $9,200! and I owe 12,800! I would take 10,800 just to let it go, but I can't even get that.... it's depressing - the car is on consignment at a local dealership for about a week now and still no sale :-( . I just have to wait.

I feel your pain Joe. I've been trying to ditch the wifes G6 for awhile now. I'm just hoping to pay it off in a year or so and deal with the POS. I'm so far upside down on it and my truck I just gave up. I'm looking at a second job right now to get through the holidays. Then go from there. Just be happy you got a roof over your head and food on the table.

I am happy with my life. I just use the Impala like a truck now and it's all good.

I know your happy with life numb nutz :censored::censored::censored::censored: you got married and you show more moob on this site then anyone else.

Oh I don't know about that.....Hairy Kebbin may not post much, but his moobs still hold the record for most posted, and most phtochopped while showing.... Sorry loser eggplant dude.....

Back