• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone know something similar?

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
before you all freak out on my why i want these wheels, theres a perfectly good explanation... i just cant tell you guys right now. the quality of the wheels in the pic are crappy. im looking for something very similar from a reputable company. thanks

rvm330.jpg

these are RVM 330's by the way

now that im thinking about it those actually look like my wheels without the spike:shrug:
Picture058.jpg

91f27274.jpg

Last edited:
yours are much more angular, you just wanted an excuse to whore your car.

really? do mine have more angles?
no :censored::censored::censored::censored: you :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing retard! thanks for posting that dumb @%#%@ reply!
i woulda never noticed unless you said something.

no really though:laugh: the design is basically the same and ya im having car withdrawls

hey :censored: you! i'm gunna come over there and burn your :censored:ing porch couch you :censored:. and your car is an ugly piece of :censored: with stupid :censored::censored:in wheels. :censored:.

See, i can do it too :laugh:

hey your contour looks like my ranger, but without the truck.

DSCF1257.jpg

i can do this too. :laugh:

:censored::censored::censored::censored:ing homo truck! what is that :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing fairy dust orange:shrug:

be9e7879.jpg

thats the hottness
that orange is something i would paint my girls car:laugh:

2545349_5_full.jpg

now thats a bad ass orange

what do you mean weather stripping?

whatever that black foam crap is on the headlight. but im sure you fixed that after you hightowered them

Back