• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone in Nebraska

hotrodlsc

New CEG'er
I am fairly new to the site, read everything you guys write. Not much posting. I have owned my 98 sil frost for almost two years now. Probably been on the road a total of 3 mo in that time, (long story). Anyway just seeing if there was anybody close to GI? Was wanting to do a little driving this summer and wanted to see if there was anyone close who wanted to blaze up the roads one weekend or something? I dont see any other CSVT's at all where I am at.

Just seeing if there is any intrest of meeting and driving with fellow CSVT lovers?

Jeremy

theres a couple on here. I am just on the south dakota side of the border in vermillion, so like 4 hours from you. I got to omaha from time to time though.

Kearney

Kearney

I'm in axtell just south of kearney. I'm in GI all the time would be awsome to meet up. Second to are friend in or around omaha was wondering if i could stash a body kit at your place during the day on mondaywhile I'm at the zoo with my boys let me know thanks.

Was just wondering if you guys wanted to get together for a little weekend run or something? Let me know what you guys think or if there is mmore that would want to go? I am putting a clutch in my SVT tonight so I will be ready for a long run soon.

KSpencer were you talking to me about storing the body kit?

Contourspd98 what parts or help do you need?

Well get back with me guys, we can put something together.

Was just wondering if you guys wanted to get together for a little weekend run or something? Let me know what you guys think or if there is mmore that would want to go? I am putting a clutch in my SVT tonight so I will be ready for a long run soon.

Contourspd98 what parts or help do you need?

I need a 3L... and everything else that is needed for the swap

So is anyone interested in putting together a local run? Little scenic weekend with your car on the open road?

Dates, Places, Ideas?

Jeremy

Back