• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone going to Spring Zing?

Nah we should definitely do it in Kansas City...Its like the middle of the country so its fair :shrug:

I would say the same... Its been happening in the North for a while now. I would think it would only be logical to assume it will happen in the South soon(er or later)

Plan for it, in case, you know?

I SAY MY BACK YARD IS AVAILABLE FOR 2009!!! no, the last thing my neighbors would want is all them crazy ass northerners = Cops will be on the scene in 20 minutes

They could do it in Frederick Kansas lots of room and NO LAW in Frederick HAHA . Oh wait Frederick is the CSVT capital of the world there is more CSVT's per person than any other city. :shrug:

i think if it was in Kansas then more of us would be able to go, i know i would like to go at least once no matter where it is(interested in what all the loons up north are all about)

Be patient. You never know when something might happen a little closer to us South Central folk.

And now it's here. For those of you that haven't noticed the forum yet, check out Gulf Coast Thunder. Anyone that wants more info on the area, places to stay, etc., feel free to PM me as I'm VERY familiar with the town.

Just stay on the east side.. right off of Old HWY 90 and 24... there's a burger place and a hotel right next to the hospital.. Its a GREAT side of town... ;)

LOL :D :D

by business, he means pimps..

:D :D :D

lol.. I actually MISS the burgers..

You poor bastards have fun with your thundercloud weekend.

Leave the SZ and partying to us up here :laugh:. Maybe worldtour can show you guys a thing or two.

Back