• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone going junking anytime soon?

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
I need a tail light lense for a 1991 mec cougar, the older body style. Its the one with the tailight lense. If anyone can find one for me (well my father in law) i would be greatly apperciated. I would go junking myself but as of 10hrs ago i just became an uncle :grin: :grin:

So let me know one way or the other.

Thanks in advanced guys.

\ If anyone can find one for me (well my father in law) i would be greatly apperciated. I would go junking myself but as of 10hrs ago i just became an uncle :grin: :grin:

Thanks in advanced guys.

Wait, did I miss something? Father-in-law? :confused:

Congrats on becoming an Uncle!! Give us details, girl/boy, name, mom and baby doing good?

I may be going sometime soon. I will put it on my list for you. Let me know if you find one in the mean time.

Hey Chris (or anybody), if you see some PBR calipers as found on the Cobra's or Mach 1's for under $100, let me know?
Also, let me know what BMW (older, E30 or E36 style) stuff you see out there.

Wait, did I miss something? Father-in-law? :confused:

Congrats on becoming an Uncle!! Give us details, girl/boy, name, mom and baby doing good?

I may be going sometime soon. I will put it on my list for you. Let me know if you find one in the mean time.

HAhahahahaha oops, step-father. AHHA my bad, and hes not even a step-father hes moms boyfriend. Sorry to confuse, i guess in all the excitement yesturday i biffed.

Anyways 7 1/2 lbs, 22inchs long, full head of red hair. His name is Jacob S Monje, Born at 12:57am.

bab1.jpg

bab2.jpg

Awww, he's a cutie. What a head of hair he's got. :cool:
Lets just hope Uncle Brett doesn't get to teach him to drive. :laugh: ;)

Step-father/BF, now I gotcha.

heres how i celebrated last night... good thing u guys arent on facebook or you would see alot of these pictures.

24.jpg

not gonna lie, was a tad excited cause i was #1 to have the new color mugs at 'ye local watering whole'
AKA Alex's College Spot aka BEST DAMN BAR EVER

:-* im drunk, good night.

Uncle Cubby OUT!

Back