• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone get the SVTOA mag.

All I saw was this pic of you towards the end off the mag.

todd.jpg

Hahaha. Nice one. This is what he told wrote me.

I just got mine yesterday and you were interviewed by some guy and you had pics of your car and the SZ08 logo and some pics from SZ07 with you on Gingerman. It was a nice pic of your car too, took up about a 1/4 to a 1/3 of a page

I was thinking about becoming a member, you have to pay like 40bucks for the plaque and that for our cars I never looked into it tho, that's what I was told when I called for my number on my car! Do you get the mag as long as your a member?

I called them right when I got my csvt 6 years ago and the guy I spoke with was a total tool, the local chapter was all political, mandatory meetings monthly and all, dues paid on time or you got demarits, I say "yeah no thanks dude"

I called them right when I got my csvt 6 years ago and the guy I spoke with was a total tool, the local chapter was all political, mandatory meetings monthly and all, dues paid on time or you got demarits, I say "yeah no thanks dude"

That's not for me ether I mean it cool and all but If I had to be at monthy meetings and pay fees for anything I wouldn't be a part of that

heres the info from the site!

Joining the new SVTOA brings a variety of exclusive member benefits, including:
  • One-year subscription to the official club publication, SVT Enthusiast, with: *"Insider" info and photography on every SVT vehicle
    *Technical and How-To advice from former SVT/SVE engineers
    *Q&A and SVT product histories from former SVT staffers
    *News You Can Use / Product Reviews / Interviews / Event Coverage
  • Discounts on SVT Certificates of Authenticity and Ford Racing merchandise
  • Participation at Regional SVTOA On Track driving events nationwide
  • The inside line on unique Ford-licensed SVT and SVTOA merchandise
  • Inclusion in an upcoming OFFICIAL Ford-recognized SVT Vehicle Registry
  • Plus an SVTOA membership card and certificate, club windshield decal, special sponsor discounts and offers, and MUCH more!
when my roomate joined a couple years ago he also got svt pin and hat.
annual dues are 40 bucks and first time is 45

Not worth it to join IMO. If I had a Cobra or Lightning then yea. Just seems like that's the type that are in it. Snub the Focus and Contour guys.

Not worth it to join IMO. If I had a Cobra or Lightning then yea. Just seems like that's the type that are in it. Snub the Focus and Contour guys.

I forgot they had a magazine out until you posted. Then I was like, "why don't I get that?" Then it dawned on me.....it will only be about mustangs. :rolleyes:

Back