• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone from Houston?

A couple of us are in the houston area. Meet one guy with an svt at a houston imports meet one night. He said he wasn't on the forums though.

I would be able to swing a meet sometime.. (Humble area)

3L-Turbo 99 SVT
401fwhp @14psi
376fwtq @14psi
0.0162 traction @damn near any psi :D :D

Maybe a small meet-n-greet like a mini cruise to Galveston or something. I don't really do the whole hanging out in a parking lot car meet thing on Friday/Saturday nights (did it for way to long and far to old for that crap now days).

Ya that sounds good. It would be nice for all CEG in this area to get together. I drove to Houma, LA a couple weeks ago and meet Burritasvt and Worldtour it was nice. So a get together for Houston would be nice.

Last edited:
Holy **** I actually saw a svt today. It was red and driving down spring cypress. Anyone?

I've seen a t-red rolling down F.M.1960 the other day... Also saw a SF going down the same road one night...

I live in the Woodlands... I would be down for a cruise down to Galveston some weekend...

I live in the Woodlands... I would be down for a cruise down to Galveston some weekend...

I'd be up for that, as long as trolls are invited.
gears.gif

New Silver 00 CSVT owner here. West Side.

I never see any clean looking contours anymore, much less CSVT's! Glad to hear you guys still exist!

Dub

Since no one seems to want to step up and try to schedule a meet, maybe I will give it a shot. Obviously we need to schedule this well in advance for others to plan around (not that this would be a major time consuming thing). With my twins due June 6th (Will probably show up early), I have to make my plans around that.

I am going to keep this simple. Since it looks like everyone lives on different sides of town, probably meeting up on the South side would be the easiest thing to do for everyone. The trip would be simple. Meet on the South side (45/BW8 area?), cruise to Galveston, get some grub at any local dives, and head to the beach or there bout's for some pics and what not.

This would certainly happen on either a Saturday or Sunday. I personally don't have a preference. I am thinking one of the weekend days in late June. What it everyones opinions/suggestions/ideas?

Again, lets keep this simple. I hate rigourous time schedules and what not. Looking to keep this an easy laid back day to hang with people of similar interest.

Just to get things going, I give you my daily whip

ContourSVT021.jpg

Last edited:
Last wednesday my contour was hit. Hopefully i will have it fix by then. A meet sounds good. It would be nice to meet other people that have the same interest as you.

Since no one seems to want to step up and try to schedule a meet, maybe I will give it a shot. Obviously we need to schedule this well in advance for others to plan around (not that this would be a major time consuming thing). With my twins due June 6th (Will probably show up early), I have to make my plans around that.

I am going to keep this simple. Since it looks like everyone lives on different sides of town, probably meeting up on the South side would be the easiest thing to do for everyone. The trip would be simple. Meet on the South side (45/BW8 area?), cruise to Galveston, get some grub at any local dives, and head to the beach or there bout's for some pics and what not.

This would certainly happen on either a Saturday or Sunday. I personally don't have a preference. I am thinking one of the weekend days in late June. What it everyones opinions/suggestions/ideas?

Again, lets keep this simple. I hate rigourous time schedules and what not. Looking to keep this an easy laid back day to hang with people of similar interest.

Just to get things going, I give you my daily whip

ContourSVT021.jpg

How about we all cruise to your house and stay for about a week?

LOL! Unfortunately that is not my place. If it was, I would be driving something much nicer and faster then the CSVT. I was looking for a nice place to snap some pics a while back and that place is about a mile from my house. It's one of those place people do wedding receptions and what not.

You guys/gals are still welcome to come out to my place. We could have a party. Only it's not near as big or as nice. LOL!

Back