• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone free thursday morning?

morbid

Hard-core CEG'er
I have an appointment at ADC at 9:30am. Keith will be replacing a busted exhaust flex joint (1/2 the exhaust for boost has sucked), and then tuning my new (used :laugh:) setup. If anyone is free... it should be interesting. I'm guessing I'll be there for at least several hours.

:laugh: No kidding.... now I'm really going to get in trouble. I can't wait to get it on the dyno. I'll see if I can just squeeze in a 30min session saturday morning. Then I'll finally have something to post in the non-regional sections.

Thanks for hanging out that whole time! For the others.... they spent most of the day working on the exhaust, so there wasn't time to dyno tune it. Turns out my wideband was just wacky and needed to be recalibrated... so I didn't need to get re-tuned anyways... yet. 15psi is surely a blast... when I eventually get tuned it'll be with 17psi :drool:.

Ooooh... and those stangkiller arms rock! Absolutely solid... whether it has grip, fighting to keep grip, or has lost grip.

I have an appointment to get dyno'd next thurs (22nd) at 9am. One thing I noticed since last night was that at night and early morning, 3rd gear becomes challenging.

I won't be able to make it this thurs, school started up again. Are you going to get a vid of the dyno runs?

I wish I could, but I don't have a video camera. My phone doesn't even have a camera. It's possible my brother might be able to come out... if so, he'll bring his camera.

Well... one of the projects I'm working on at work was due today, so I was at work yesterday until 6am this morning. I got home and passed out. I woke up at 12:30, and after a couple minutes of confusion... I went oh :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:. I saw a bunch of missed calls on my cell (from my brother). I called Keith and apologised... he said it was ok and set me up for 2pm tomorrow. My brother did show up with his camera.... I felt really bad.

My brother said he should be able to come out tomorrow too... ADC is only about 10 mins south of his work. ADC also uses DynoJet's... which I like because you can download the same software it uses, and load up the dyno files. So plots are easy... just a screen shot :D

Ooo thats bad. I'm sure they had plenty of other stuff to do when you missed your appointment. Still sucks for your bro though.

I maybe able to make it tomorrow though.

Back