• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone around?

TikeCSVT

CEG'er
Hey whats up you guys Im from Damascus, MD. Im hoping theres some guys nearby here I could meet just to hang out with, ya know work on our cars together n stuff. I have only owned my CSVT for a month now but I am quickly learning everything i possibly can.
I want to do a 3L swap one day so i been reading up more and more daily, but to be honest i dont think ill be able to do it alone.
Ha so in the past month I have seen a total of 1 other csvt. And that was just the other day, its cool to have such a rare car but it would be nice to have someone nearby who shares my newfound passion.
So let me know if you nearby, also if your in the Eastern shore let me know as this summer Il be moving to Salisbury, MD to attend college.
Thanks! and hpefully theres some guys around!

i'm in Dover, DE. i dont think its all that far. and about 3Ls.... i've started my project and it'll be getting rolling around April or so of this year if you have any spare time and want to come over and see how much of hell it is.

i've got some knowledge of them and i knoew a few other people i can put you in contact with for questions if you'd like. just PM me.

I'm a little closer to Salisbury, being in Lewes, DE but I'll be moving to Newark fro school come August. Maybe we could get a beach meet or something going this Summer. :shrug:

I was in Salisbury, but I'm in VA now. There were only 2 other CSVT's I've seen in Salisbury. One was a SF that I believed was a students because I stopped seeing it and the other was a Black one that was beat all to heck.

CustomX157 i think I saw u and your car in Lewes back in the summer. I think it was on RTE 9 by the outlets.

Hey fellas im the guy down in va beach, im the sucker that bought rawburts old turbo svt, almost a year ago and still havent been able to drive it...Im fixing all his amature mistakes and doing some mods my self, I own two CSVT and love the 3L but hoping to get the other one up and running soon, congrats on the purchase your gons love it we all do!!!but we should have a beach meet that would be awsome....

Mike

Hey fellas im the guy down in va beach, im the sucker that bought rawburts old turbo svt, almost a year ago and still havent been able to drive it...Im fixing all his amature mistakes and doing some mods my self, I own two CSVT and love the 3L but hoping to get the other one up and running soon, congrats on the purchase your gons love it we all do!!!but we should have a beach meet that would be awsome....

Mike

Hey Mike i would love to come around and see that car one of these days. I spotted a Black CSVT a couple weeks ago in Va Beach. Plate # was SSVVTEE or something like that. Was that you? It was parked on the street in front of a house

Mike

not to cause drama.(Rawburt is an AMAZING guy), but are you getting new headlights? :laugh:

I think I'm about the only WV guy on here now. A while ago there were a handful but they've all seemed to disappear.

I was in Salisbury, but I'm in VA now. There were only 2 other CSVT's I've seen in Salisbury. One was a SF that I believed was a students because I stopped seeing it and the other was a Black one that was beat all to heck.

CustomX157 i think I saw u and your car in Lewes back in the summer. I think it was on RTE 9 by the outlets.

Route 1 maybe? You were only the second silfro i've ever seen in delaware so far. I tried to get your attention but you were in the zone. lol

The silfo you saw in Salisbury was beat as well. Belonged to a kid who went to my school. Name is Carlos. It has 225k on the stock 2.5 and clutch. He drives like a baby. :laugh:

There's a Silfro in Dover, about a mile away from me, its an old guy, barely knows what he has. but the car has 49K on it.

and there's a college kid up at U of D with a Silfro Missing a center peice from a E0.

then theres two more treds and i think 3 blacks at most.

and all are in Smyrna/Dover area. :)

well i may not know robert all that well whats done is done!!!so i have seen the black svt your talking about with that plate it was on I64 near the Indian river exit, i was in my truck and couldnt get through traffic to see what the driver looked like...but any of you guys are welcome to come on down and see the progress of the var i actually plan on getting alot of stuff done this upcoming friday(2-20) im gona be reduilding the whole turbo setup from the hot side to the cool side, and then mocking up a full 3"mandrel bent exaust all the way out the back giving her such a pur that will simpley be irrestible!!! ya know what i mean..:laugh::laugh:

well i may not know robert all that well whats done is done!!!so i have seen the black svt your talking about with that plate it was on I64 near the Indian river exit, i was in my truck and couldnt get through traffic to see what the driver looked like...but any of you guys are welcome to come on down and see the progress of the var i actually plan on getting alot of stuff done this upcoming friday(2-20) im gona be reduilding the whole turbo setup from the hot side to the cool side, and then mocking up a full 3"mandrel bent exaust all the way out the back giving her such a pur that will simpley be irrestible!!! ya know what i mean..:laugh::laugh:

Yeah that must be the same car. I have a friend that lives in Va Beach off Indian River and thats where I saw the car parked. I would love to come out, but my car is crippled right now. My rear struts are shot and it sounds like someone is slamming the trunk everytime I go over a bump in the road. Do you have the means to do suspension work?:)

Yeah that must be the same car. I have a friend that lives in Va Beach off Indian River and thats where I saw the car parked. I would love to come out, but my car is crippled right now. My rear struts are shot and it sounds like someone is slamming the trunk everytime I go over a bump in the road. Do you have the means to do suspension work?:)

i said you could come up... wave a few dollars and a 30 pack in my dad's face and we'll knock it out in a day.. and if we have time, i'll take you for a spin in the CTS-V :)

i said you could come up... wave a few dollars and a 30 pack in my dad's face and we'll knock it out in a day.. and if we have time, i'll take you for a spin in the CTS-V :)

Yeah and i was going to but i just don't know if the car would make it up there. Its gotten worst since I told you about it.

yeah i have all the stuff to do struts, not a problem, hell i might even be able to align it for you and theres no need for money talk were all here for one thing the cars and thats that!!!!you just need to bring the parts and maybe some food, hahah i like food!!! Hell sundays good for me if you also!!!

yeah i have all the stuff to do struts, not a problem, hell i might even be able to align it for you and theres no need for money talk were all here for one thing the cars and thats that!!!!you just need to bring the parts and maybe some food, hahah i like food!!! Hell sundays good for me if you also!!!

That'll be great. I have the rear struts and springs. I need to buy one more front strut. Do you know if I can use pre98 H&R's on BAT struts?

Back