• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody Here?

Coolkuehl3

CEG'er
Saw a T-Red SVT with E1's at Hectors on State St. tonight with number 6 (Mark Martin) decals in the rear window and a WI personalized plate that read LFT N FST. Is that anybody here???

I love T-Red's!! :drool:

I was almost gonna say it was that one woman who was at the SVTOA icebreaker this year, but her plates are 88Nascar. :shrug:

Why don't I get us a personalized hardhat tour of the brewery?:drool:

WOW! A personalized Miller Brewery tour sounds fantastic. Do you know someone who works there??? :laugh: And Hectors after wards. Can things get much better??? Maybe sometime after the holidays would be good.

Where have you been Bob, I thought maybe you fell off the face of the earth. Still got the 'Tour?

WOW! A personalized Miller Brewery tour sounds fantastic. Do you know someone who works there??? :laugh: And Hectors after wards. Can things get much better??? Maybe sometime after the holidays would be good.

Where have you been Bob, I thought maybe you fell off the face of the earth. Still got the 'Tour?

Yep, still here, although not too much SVT activity as I put it away early this year on Nov. 1. I miss it alot more than I thought I would. How about a meet when the weather is HOT, and all the cars are parked around the Tour Center -no pun intended-(for Pics) and then we go through the brewery, have a few cold ones (soda is served for Mark LOL), back to the visitor's center where Frosty can spend his money (with my discount of course) and then to Hectors down the street OR there is a offshoot of Hectors in Bay View which my cousin is a part of. Wow, I can hook us CEG'ers up for an entire day! Does that sound great or what?

I went with you guys on that trip and I was 20 and also was able to get in. Personally I don't care for Miller beer but it is still really cool to see how it's made and the warehouse full of different bottles.

Back