• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any racing going on in the next two weeks?

PurpleMystique

Hard-core CEG'er
I am moving back to Iowa the weekend of July 26th. Is there any chance of going to an autocross/drag strip event before then? If anyone interested in a dyno day I could probably be convinced to show up for that as well.

Ideas? Thoughts? Suggestions?

where are you at? i know there is a Street Legal Night on the 18th at Texas Motorplex 6pm-12am $15 run all you want, drag strip btw

Wednesday, July 16th, Heartland Park (Topeka, KS) is having a track day for street cars. Not sure of the entry price.

Wednesday, July 16th, Heartland Park (Topeka, KS) is having a track day for street cars. Not sure of the entry price.

It looks like they have a Test and Tune drag night coming up this Thursday from 6-10 for $20. Would anyone be interested in going to that? If we could get a few people together I'd make the 1.5 hour drive.

It looks like they have a Test and Tune drag night coming up this Thursday from 6-10 for $20. Would anyone be interested in going to that? If we could get a few people together I'd make the 1.5 hour drive.

If my car's balancer didn't just break on me tonight, I'd be there. :cry:

if i didnt have an inner tie rod to replace and a transmission needing building id bring my 3L SE and have some fun. i miss being able to drive my car spiritedly. mainly im worried about the tie rod though i know my diff is on its last leg.

Back