• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

any hail damage?

MNstuckinMI

Veteran CEG'er
Ive been talking with a lot of people today, and it sounds liek the twin cities got pounded pretty good. did you guys all make it out alright? i know my family did, i have a few other calls to make tommorrow though.

Im about 35 - 40 miles south of the metro. No Hail here, but the skies to the north looked wicked at times. Awesome veiw.

I was at my friends place on Hennipen and Stinson in Minneapolis and holy crap did I see a wicked wall cloud. Looked like an ocean wave made of black clouds.

I saw little bit of hail there, very small though. My house in Coon Rapids got pelted a little more. I had a guy come look at my place today and it looks like I should be getting a new roof... time will tell though.

It was sunny here in southern Apple Valley, but in New Hope / Crystal area...
IMG_0795.jpg

Or last weekend in Lino Lakes results...

26144e20e25eon5.jpg

Yesterday I had a pretty close call. I just left work at 4:00 and it started to hail. I pulled into a parking ramp just down the road from my work and waited it out. The hail was about the size of a quarter. I checked the car and I didn't see any dents so I lucked out.

Back