• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PAID OFF!

I live very simply. Ever notice I have the same shirts from ten years ago? lol... I hate shopping, so that helps.
ugh ... same here .. but it's just clothes shopping I hate. (plus like Chris my oversized T-shirts fit fine these days!) I have a weak spot for electronics.

two incomes help.
:

Not here it doesn't LOL. After January, I will have some extra $$$/month after getting some stuff paid of then it is just going to be a snowball effect in getting all the other stuff paid off. Figure this time next year we should have an extra $600/month that we can put towards paying off the house. Yippeeee.

damn lol i'd hate to see your gas bill driving that to SZ!

A friend of mine had a V10 lariat...nice truck. He really put it to use though. He used to take it down to the wetlands and tear it up, then outrun the parks police when they showed up in their bronco's. You know those pics of off road trucks you see completely covered in mud except for what the wipers can clear off?? Yeah, his truck was like that lol!

Damn you guys... I've only got another 5.5 years to pay mine off.

Though... if this new job comes through, I'll hopefully get it paid off in a couple of years. :)

Back