• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Any chrome FSVT 5-spoke picks?

biminiLX

Hard-core CEG'er
I will be adding 17" wheels for summer and found these available:
www.buyfordracing.com
On the front page but I couldn't open a pic of this in chrome. It wasn't a SVT Focus option and I've never seen them on a Contour.
No luck in the search (I tried).
-J

Found it for ya. ;)

What about chrome FSVT's?
ChromeFSVTWheels1-1.jpg

Good luck finding them. I looked for a while and turned up nothing. They are discontinued now from Ford Racing.

I ended up buying Polished Center Line Storms. Almost exactly the same, and A LOT lighter than the FSVT wheels.

Last edited:
Here are a few more.

SVTpark3.jpg

SVToffice3.jpg

SVTonGermantown3.jpg

SVToldbuilding1.jpg

SVTpark2.jpg

Sorry? I saw the chance to whore & I took it.

As far as the weight goes, I didn't notice a change from my stock 16's to the FSVT's. I don't Drag race or Auto X, but for daily use I didn't notice any change. Except for the LOOKS:cool:

As far as the weight goes, I didn't notice a change from my stock 16's to the FSVT's. I don't Drag race or Auto X, but for daily use I didn't notice any change. Except for the LOOKS:cool:

E1 SVT = 19.5 lbs.
2002-2003 FSVT = 21 lbs.
Center Line Storm = 15 lbs.

I don't drag or Auto-x either, but I like to feel as much power as I can off the line. I used to have 21 lbs. 18" wheels and I felt a huge difference.

RandyCSVT's car:
DSCN3452.jpg

DSCN3453.jpg

Woogieman, do you know what tint % you are running? Just trying to make a decision on how dark I wanna go for my black CSVT.

Looks to be about 35%?

TIA :)

Last edited:
I used to have 21 lbs. 18" wheels and I felt a huge difference.

I'm no expert, but I think that 18" might be why you noticed a difference. Trust me, I drive my car like it's an SVT & I notice even the slightest difference in the "feel" of my car. Unless he gets lead tires he'll only notice that the tires don't spin as much off of the line & the car handles a little better in the turns with the wider tire. Don't get me wrong, I like the Centerlines, but Chrome FSVT's are pretty nice too. I would say that you could do pro's & con's for both.

Aaron 98 SE- Yes the tint is 35%. Good eye. And your parents picked a great name!

-Aaron:)

Good luck finding them. I looked for a while and turned up nothing. They are discontinued now from Ford Racing.

I ended up buying Polished Center Line Storms. Almost exactly the same, and A LOT lighter than the FSVT wheels.
If you look at the webpage I posted they have them on sale for $129.
Those centerlines are very nice. OEM quality does have advantages and I haven't priced a set of the Storms yet.
-J

Those centerlines are very nice. OEM quality does have advantages and I haven't priced a set of the Storms yet.
-J
Wait until you see the price of ehm :rolleyes:

-J

Navigate to the wheels section. You will see they are not listed anymore.

It's on the link you posted, but if you click on the wheel, it doesn't show anything for the chrome version.

Last edited:
Navigate to the wheels section. You will see they are not listed anymore.

It's on the link you posted, but if you click on the wheel, it doesn't show anything for the chrome version.
I know but I would call them still. Probably could find them somewhere.
I think silver might be better on a silver car anyway.
-J

Thanks for the compliment. Maybe someone can fotoshop some chrome FSVT's on a silver CSVT for you. I think it might look good.

-Aaron

Back