• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another rallycross in Tampa

Goumba

Hard-core CEG'er
There's going to be another rally-x at east bay raceway on 12-14. I welcome anyone who wants to drive my car* to come out and play. I've been working on it all week and it's faster than then ever. Louder too. You can compete in your own car if you choose. Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen to it probably. Even if you don't drive, it should be a good event to watch. There's going to be a time attack format at the end where you can watch me beat subarus. Just let me know if you want to show up.

*limit 2 people

There's going to be another rally-x at east bay raceway on 12-14. I welcome anyone who wants to drive my car* to come out and play. I've been working on it all week and it's faster than then ever. Louder too. You can compete in your own car if you choose. Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen to it probably. Even if you don't drive, it should be a good event to watch. There's going to be a time attack format at the end where you can watch me beat subarus. Just let me know if you want to show up.

*limit 2 people

I think I can make 12-14!

I should be able to make this.

Great! The more the merrier. I need to make sure that Kyle knows about this too. He would be a definite driver if he wants to come. I'm still teaching him how to become a master Jedi driver. But I can take up to 8 different passengers through the day alone. People can get rides all day long practically if they want. It's like riding a roller coaster all day long. Its a long time till Dec 14th, so many should be able to make plans from now to then.

I'll be out there. :cool: I hope its a better turn out than last time, but then again, thats less time out on the track.

Believe it or not, I don't watch much tv. I couldn't identify the jerky boys if they were standing in front of my face. I knew that bud ale was coming out since the comercial srarted airing the commercial in august though. At least I watch that much tv.

I talked to Kyle and he said that he would make it. I don't remember if he said wendy would make it also or not. That's my silly rain bramage at work. That puts my car to four drivers for the timed runs. Of course I'll be driving during the time attack portion at the end of the day. But with four drivers, that means the contour will have a minimum of 17 starts for at least 17 rides. If there was a back seat, I'd say come for a ride back there too. This will be one of the best motorsports events that I heard of yet.

WOOO HOO, I get to drive the rally car... so who's riding with me?!

John, be sure to ride with me at least a couple times so i can learn a thing or two, and not wipe out this time!

*and John, my wife will be coming out this time, she wants a ride, but with you for some reason...

Back