• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

An all time low

Korfu

Veteran CEG'er
I hit it.
3749340451_372007c1cc_b.jpg

Not bad for a cell phone pic...
3738498133_16142eddb2_b.jpg

New (smaller) tires are on the way too.

Dont worry the car is going in for a complete respray soon. Its amazing how that bumper being made by VW fits so terrible... It like i bought it on Ebay and not a VW dealer...

you will get shot stealing peoples benz wheels lol. I love the car man but you gotta do better on the wheels. Cant wait to see it after it gets sprayed

Lol you love them.

PS they prob arent staying long. Looking to trade them for some MB alphards.

But even your VW Vortex thread says you loved your Brock's and hoped you could keep them!

I promise I'm not stalking you. :laugh:

The Alphards are a shot in the right direction though.
DSC_0757.jpg

dsc0001copyfu5.jpg

001.jpg

2319124861_8d9aaaabbb_o.jpg

I did love my brocks but i wanted something i could tuck into the fenders. The Brocks i just couldnt. Plus the wheels had some problems and were heavy as hell.

The wheels look huge because the car is so low, but they are only 18"s. Honestly the wheels have grown on me, orginally i only got them so i could trade with mk5 owners (majority of alphard owners) since they are 5x112 and the brocks had such vicious offsets that mk5 owners couldnt run them.

I think it looks horrible, the wheels in no way match what the car looks like, I would spend that same amount of money on something aftermarket and get something that looks outstanding.

I think it looks horrible, the wheels in no way match what the car looks like, I would spend that same amount of money on something aftermarket and get something that looks outstanding.

I guess you don't know anything about the VW crowd.

Back