• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

always wanted ...

I think that E-1s look best when on the car when its parked or driving very slow. E-0s look best when the car is going faster.

I think its because The E-1s have thin spokes. When they turn fast they appear almost invisible so all you see is the wheel hub, rotors and calipers. If the rotor hubs and calipers aren't painted I don't think it's as pleasing to look at and E-0s are the way to go. If the rotors and calipers look nice then show them off with a set of E-1s.

Looks good, but I think E1's look better on 98+. E0's look better on pre98 (but not the Mystique, lol)

this better? they are actually on the Se right now ...

Picture%20033.jpg

GAH. THE PAIN!

Seriously! Needs more E0! (but not stock silver color, looks bad with champange, lol)

so now you are changing your story ... before you said the E0s looked bad on the mystique, now its just the color of them :confused:

:laugh: don't worry, the E1's are on the Se right now. they will either stay there or go back on the SVT. then the other will get either the FSVT wheels or the Superleggerras

I'm not changing any story! Seriously I haven't seen wheels that look good with a pre98 Mystique. BUT I think that might be because I haven't seen any color besides champagne put different color wheels on. :shrug:

Back