• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Always something to work on......

I found one for you Absolute Auto Salvage USA-WI(Milwaukee) 1-414-671-5800 It says its insurance quality and needs 0 hours to recondition or A0 the notes on it is that its behind building. tell em u found it on carpart. there was no price =/ good luck mang

Is this a whole car? If so, how did you look it up on car-part?

No its just the door. Ill pm you my # and ill walk you through it. I will also do a writeup on how to use car-part and Try to get the admins to make it a sticky.

No its just the door. Ill pm you my # and ill walk you through it. I will also do a writeup on how to use car-part and Try to get the admins to make it a sticky.

Ah okay, I was going to say. I thought for a second you were talking about a whole car. Then I realized most salvage/scrap yards/junk yards don't sell whole cars. I use car-part at work to find used parts, so I'm pretty familiar with that side of it.

I found one for you Absolute Auto Salvage USA-WI(Milwaukee) 1-414-671-5800 It says its insurance quality and needs 0 hours to recondition or A0 the notes on it is that its behind building. tell em u found it on carpart. there was no price =/ good luck mang

I knew that one was there, but I specifically needed a SVT door and the same color because the door moldings are SVT specific. The color probably would be ok on the carpart door, but we didn't want to mess with the molding and we wanted to keep the SVT door sticker as well.

Any chance I can stop at a place to try a new food and drink beer, is basically like heaven to me. I'm glad I can have one or 2 beers and be content and not abuse it.

Back