• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Alright, who is messing with me.....

It will be a problem if my wife sees them..... otherwise, she's good lookin.

if i had some random chick sending me nekkid pics, my wife would get jealous that she didnt get any!

Who is this Bombdig that everyone's mentioning :confused:? First time a Google search hasn't answered my question :rolleyes::laugh:.

btw, that chick doesn't look like Bombdig at all.

furthermore, her tits look kinda like they once were pecs. You sure it's not a tranny messing with you?
the pic quality makes it hard to see if "she's" got an adam's apple.

I'm guessing this is some sort of wrong number.
Although, I think there's a search engine for matching up nekkid pics with known pr0n chicks.
I'll see if I can dig up the link for you.

first off....why can't these chicks ever take a pic that shows box?

secondly, considering it looks like she just got out of the shower, i would assume the tattoo is real. meaning that she is either over 18 or her parents Ok'ed her to get it.
(unless in PA you dont have to be 18 to get ink)

I know, she almost showed the goods..... She has to be close to 18 but her ta-tas look quite different than bombdigs. Still no reply since yesterday.

first off....why can't these chicks ever take a pic that shows box?

secondly, considering it looks like she just got out of the shower, i would assume the tattoo is real. meaning that she is either over 18 or her parents Ok'ed her to get it.
(unless in PA you dont have to be 18 to get ink)

Need to be 18 or have consent from your parents in PA.

I would have to put the one safe pic up in the old farts tavern..... I gots pics :laugh:

I know, she almost showed the goods..... She has to be close to 18 but her ta-tas look quite different than bombdigs. Still no reply since yesterday.

i know that statement can get you into a lot of trouble....:shrug:. :laugh:

Back