• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Alloy Wheel Shiner

Goonz SVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Ive been using Zaino's Clear Seal to sorta put that waxy layer on my rims and so far after doing it the whole summer, its been working out really really well. Having a bright silver finish on my 19s, after cleaning and drying the rims, applying Zaino's clear seal really makes the rims pop. Its easy to use as well, make sure theres no water left from washing the rims/car. Casually spray it around, and with a microfiber towel, just wipe it around and you will be amazed..heres the product..Zaino Clear Seal

Z-CS.jpg

10-5.jpg

3-30.jpg

Those wheels look really nice. Makes the highlights really stand out.

Let us know if it repels brake dust better than w/out.

How much, btw?

the bottle is $30 (yes I know its a little expensive but just like other zaino products, its worth it). After applying it all summer, it prevents brake dust buildup to where its stuck on spokes corners. The clear seal layer on the rims enable me to clean the wheels alot easier. If you run your fingers accross the dirty spokes, it takes off the dust. If you have a good finish on your rims and want that extra shine/pop to them, this is your product..

I really need something good for the wheels on my BMW,because they get really dusty for a day or two:mad:
But this one is a little overpriced,damn it!

After a wash, I usually use FX Spray Wax and when I'm done with the body, I wipe some on the wheels. Works good, costs about 6 bucks at Pep Boys.

I've been using Eagle one never dull and the results are great on both metal finish and chrome and brake dust is just a quick wipe off and back to the shine.

Back