• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All New Dyno Day info AWD dyno!!!!!!!!!!!

Speed limiter is 112....you can keep up. :laugh:
But by the time I get up to speed you guys will be 10 miles down the road!!:laugh:

Kim, why you kick me in the junk for?? How the hell am I supposed to repeat as SZ rabbit with damaged equipment?? LOL

On another note, my dyno spot is up for grabs since I can't get my money back. Someone please jump in my spot and help me out!! :help: PM me if interested!

they will be looking for a bunch of fords. hahahahaaaa*******s, you guys are screwed!

I got lost on the way to the dyno and ended up halfway across town :crazy:
This is why I am bringing my lady-in-a-box.

And I'll be pissed if I am forced to speed on unknown streets halfway across the country. Guess I'll be hitching rides while at SZ!

Cobra and I are squares. We drive the speed limit. Well maybe a tad over.
Amanda and I will follow you guys then!!:laugh: I just got 3 things off my record and my insurance dropped half!! I was paying a fortune for insurance and now my rates are down to almost reasonable. I don't want to risk them going back up!

Complete wing-ectomy. I'll actually be bringing an extra trunk with me just in case mine flies off at Gingerman.

You trading with someone? sounds like not if you're bringing an extra.

I want the STI rice wing.. hook a brother up :)

Amanda and I will follow you guys then!!:laugh: I just got 3 things off my record and my insurance dropped half!! I was paying a fortune for insurance and now my rates are down to almost reasonable. I don't want to risk them going back up!

i'm with you guys!

yeah they did. three came across the median (with no lights) and two came up from behind me (one of which had no lights on)

deffinatly scard the **** out of me and i managed to slow down enough. there was no getting away for rawburt and stazi.

Back