• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

aj's new lights

yeesh .. stop posting pictures ... I drool every time I see it.
Is that original paint? What condition is it in?

Definitely needs a drop, but the exhaust is fine.

Looking good bagged, almost as good as mine!

haha i didnt forget you yours are on their way to you as we speak, and they look nice:cool: heres a little sneak peak

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

Last edited:
we are going to overhaul them more, got a couple of other little ideas for the lights :D

im already on it:cool: got a coulple other tricks up my sleeve for jareds car as well, when were done its gonna be one hot t red

im already on it:cool: got a coulple other tricks up my sleeve for jareds car as well, when were done its gonna be one hot t red
at least one of you has some plans for it. :D:D the lights look awsome except for that damn strip, which your planning on taking care of. i cant wait to see what else you have planned for his car. :laugh::crazy:

at least one of you has some plans for it. :D:D the lights look awsome except for that damn strip, which your planning on taking care of. i cant wait to see what else you have planned for his car. :laugh::crazy:

That coming from the guy with the mismatched body kit. :blackeye: :crazy:

its matched. just not to my car :p:crazy::laugh:

i am hoping to have it at least green (although wont be a perfect match it will be better) by SZ

besides, i have been saving for the set of Ksports that came in today :D

jared has lots of good ideas for his car as well:cool:

owned:laugh:

Back